Thursday, June 09, 2011

Words not Required

It is that time of the week when we share out photos of signs. Today I selected a few that do not require any words to be understood.

Living in a rural area we see a lot of these signs.


Even the youngest members of the family understand what is available at this sign.

While this sign is self explanatory I find quite a few folks ignore it, leaving their carts all over the parking lot to roll around and leave pings and dings in our cars.

I am linking this post to Signs, Signs hosted by Lesley of Southern Ontario, discovered . To check out what interesting signs others have posted this week click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my site. Without your visits there would be no incentive to continue posting. So, having you here and reading your comments is the highlight of my day.

I regret that time does not always allow me to return visits to everyone who stops by, but, I will certainly do my best to get to everyone. I will definitely answer any questions you leave me.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.