Saturday, February 27, 2010

Maxine on Saturday #7 --- Health Care

"Maxine on Saturday" a new meme started by Mary over at "Work of the Poet" and dedicated to one of my favorite ladies. Maxine is someone you either love or hate. She is a gal I can't help but love and who makes me wish I had the chutzpah to copy. After all, we all think like her but usually don't have the nerve to say it out loud.

This week I thought I would check out what Maxine has to say about health care and the economy. Perhaps you should fasten your seat belts. It could be a bumpy ride.





c John Wagner
Hallmark, Inc.


To post your favorite words of wisdom from Maxine, or just to check out others favorites hop on over to Mary's blog

2 comments:

  1. Ha, Rita! I love what Maxine has to say on health care! Thanks for playing Maxine on Saturday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good ones! I especially like the one about calling in sick to get out of work:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my site. Without your visits there would be no incentive to continue posting. So, having you here and reading your comments is the highlight of my day.

I regret that time does not always allow me to return visits to everyone who stops by, but, I will certainly do my best to get to everyone. I will definitely answer any questions you leave me.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.