Friday, February 12, 2010

Pink Saturday --- Cotton Candy and Tea Time

Welcome everyone to this week's edition of Pink Saturday, hosted by Beverly at How Sweet the Sound.

When passing a local truck stop recently I noticed this carnival wagon on the parking lot. It is certainly not the time of year when it would be traveling to some local venue so I had to wonder where it was going and what fun the folks there would be having once it gets operational.



The lovely pink tea set in this next photo belongs to a very dear friend of mine.

You can learn more about Tess and her amazing life by click here.



To join in the fun or just visit the pink post of others visit Beverly and her friends at Pink Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my site. Without your visits there would be no incentive to continue posting. So, having you here and reading your comments is the highlight of my day.

I regret that time does not always allow me to return visits to everyone who stops by, but, I will certainly do my best to get to everyone. I will definitely answer any questions you leave me.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.