Friday, April 06, 2012

Lady Bikers

Biker clubs seem to be drawn to the area around where I live.  I've been told that the hills and curves of the country roads outside of town are fun to ride on.  Plus, we have some interesting restaurants and Pubs in town that make for a nice place for the bikers to make a pit stop.





































I've noticed that a lot more women are joining in these excursions and I was in the right place recently to catch these shot containing the color Pink.  


I'm linking this post to Pink Saturday.  Stop by Beverly's blog and check out all the pink goodness posted by others this week by clicking here.  


I am also linking to Ms. Buritto's Color Connection.
Post that cover the rainbow can be found by clicking here.






6 comments:

  1. We've been going to some places where bikers also like to ride. Been seeing a lot more women riding their own MC's. Not all of them have pink helmets, but a lot of them sure do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living in the city, it seems like we have a lot of bikers anyway. Haven't seen any pink helmets yet...or at least I haven't noticed them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!

    Hope you'd come and see my Easter craft, you can link too if you like at my meme. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Happy Easter from my family to yours!

    My PINK

    PS. Thanks for joining Color Connection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so cool!

    Visiting for Color Connection- hope you can stop by:)

    http://www.heavenly-dreams.com/2012/04/easter-bunny-and-her-princess.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. dropping by for color connection, I hope you could pay me a visit at

    http://www.pinaysinglemomsnook.info/malling-with-my-son-niece/

    See you around!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my site. Without your visits there would be no incentive to continue posting. So, having you here and reading your comments is the highlight of my day.

I regret that time does not always allow me to return visits to everyone who stops by, but, I will certainly do my best to get to everyone. I will definitely answer any questions you leave me.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.