Friday, January 08, 2010

Photo Friday --- Bedtime

The theme for this weeks Friday Photo Challenge is "Bedtime." I new instantly that I had the perfect photo but could not decide between the two I had in mine. So I am going to give you a twofer.

First is a shot of one of the Old Salts nieces and her daughter captured at the end of a long day of sightseeing with their out of town guests, during our last visit.

Second is one of my little nieces who dicided that she could not wait for her smores, when we gathered around the campfire at our family reunion.


To view more photo Friday entries or join the fun visit http://photofriday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my site. Without your visits there would be no incentive to continue posting. So, having you here and reading your comments is the highlight of my day.

I regret that time does not always allow me to return visits to everyone who stops by, but, I will certainly do my best to get to everyone. I will definitely answer any questions you leave me.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.