Saturday, June 27, 2009

Pink Saturday------ Pom-pon recital




After posting my first Pink Saturday post I had several people comment that I would start to see pink everywhere. They were right.

This shot was taken at my nieces step-erettes recital. Step-erettes is a class for learning to do baton and pom-pon. My niece is the second from the right. Before attending this recital I thought it was pom-pom. I was wrong. It is pom-pon with a n.







To visit more delicious pink post or to join in all the fun visit http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/pink-saturday/

4 comments:

  1. Happy Pink Saturday! Your little niece and the other Step-erettes are so adorable! Great post!

    Thanks for sharing! Enjoy your weekend!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Pink Saturday, Rita.

    Those girls are adorable. It must have been a great show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, that is sooo cute! She's wonderful as well as the other little darlings.

    Happy PS!

    I'd love to have you stop by for a visit!

    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Pink Saturday!

    I thought it was pom pom too! The girls as cute as buttons.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my site. Without your visits there would be no incentive to continue posting. So, having you here and reading your comments is the highlight of my day.

I regret that time does not always allow me to return visits to everyone who stops by, but, I will certainly do my best to get to everyone. I will definitely answer any questions you leave me.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.