Sunday, June 07, 2009

Shadow Shot Sunday ---

If it is Sunday it must be time for Shadow Shots. My entries this week still come from vacation pictures taken in Omaha. See if you can figure out what these are from?




Now lets see how many of you guessed the correct answer. Here are the sources of the shadows.

We attended the fun and field day events at my nieces school. This is one of the first grade classes working the hula hoops. My niece is Mary Rose and she is right in front.



Have a great week everyone. For more great shadow shots click the camera badge to visit Hey Harriet and join in the fun.

6 comments:

  1. i guessed the hoops, but not the mailboxes. All great shadows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never thought of mailboxes! What fun shadows....made me laugh though - I can't hoola-hoop worth a darn with the real thing...however on the wii I'm the queen - go figure! Nice, playful shadows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Bobbie, I guessed the hoops, but not the mailboxes! What fun! Love your shots! Happy SSS! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guessed the hoola-hoops but not the mail box shadow. Love your pictures. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really wonderful shots! I had to look and think for a minute, but I guessed right on the hula hoops. The mailboxes totally stumped me, though! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marvelous shadows ... fun way to present them too ;--)
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my site. Without your visits there would be no incentive to continue posting. So, having you here and reading your comments is the highlight of my day.

I regret that time does not always allow me to return visits to everyone who stops by, but, I will certainly do my best to get to everyone. I will definitely answer any questions you leave me.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.