Monday, October 19, 2009

mellow Yellow Monday ---- yellow dishes

MellowYellowMondayBadge I am so happy to be home from our month long vacation and able to join everyone at MYM once again.

I captured this lovely set of mellow yellow dishes in one of the shops at the Embarcadero in San Francisco. I sure wish I would have been able to bring them home with me. I just love the colors.




Have a good week everyone. To join in the fun or visit other Mellow Yellow shots visit Drowsey Monkey and her friends here

8 comments:

  1. Beatiful dishes. Great yellow capture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to have you back. Hope you had a good trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some yellow dishes,
    homemade food to fill them—ah,
    this would be heaven!

    My Mellow Yellow

    ReplyDelete
  4. great collection!

    Here's my mellow yellow little chef.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! I want to have of those lovely dishes... very nice! Kindly check out my entry here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your kind comment and tips as well.

    By the way, I am trying to generate some support for our daughter. I entered her into a Smile Contest, so if you could please vote for her (just once), the contest runs until October 31st. Your vote would be so much appreciated.

    To cast your vote, please go to this link. Please look for Jillian Rylie Cottrill. Thank you very much for your help!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dishes are beautiful, anything would look good on them, I think.
    Happy MYM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great collection, very nice !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my site. Without your visits there would be no incentive to continue posting. So, having you here and reading your comments is the highlight of my day.

I regret that time does not always allow me to return visits to everyone who stops by, but, I will certainly do my best to get to everyone. I will definitely answer any questions you leave me.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.