Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pink Saturday------ pink car sign

Welcome to Pink Saturday. While traveling across Kansas on our recent "Last Hurrah" trip I snapped this shot of a pink car (is that a Caddy?) advertising a diner. It was sitting on stilts above what appears to be a Liquor store. My shots were taken from the car as we sped down the interstate. As usual i tried to get two shots. In this case the first which should have given you the most detail was slightly out of focus. But I included it anyway because by the second we had traveled so far I was at a bad angle to capture the best part. You will notice that on the top of the car is a large key as if the car had to be wound up to run. It also included four passengers, a man in the passenger seat and a skeleton in the rear seat. I could not make out the other two.




To join the fun or visit the other participates visit How Sweet the Sound click here.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by my site. Without your visits there would be no incentive to continue posting. So, having you here and reading your comments is the highlight of my day.

I regret that time does not always allow me to return visits to everyone who stops by, but, I will certainly do my best to get to everyone. I will definitely answer any questions you leave me.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.