Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pumpkins and More Pumpkins

It's Theme Month at Pink Saturday

This weeks theme is 

Pumpkins and More Pumpkins

Lets start with a jack-o-lantern hot air balloon
 I captured this at the Balloon Fiesta in Albuquerque, NM. in 2009

I found these pumpkins made from corrugated medal 
decorating a yard downtown last week. 


I snapped this shot when visiting the roadside market just outside of town recently.  Would you believe that large pumpkin was priced at $75.00 and weighed over sixty pounds.    

This shot of the Old Salt and me was taken during a visit to 
Silver Dollar City in Branson, Missouri last year.    


I hope I've provided enough pumpkins to satisfy the 
"Pumpkins and more Pumpkins" theme this week.  

Linking to Pink Saturday




8 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I would say you did. They are very lovely too! It's beginning to look a lot like pumpkin time, everywhere you go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent representation of pumpkins! Fall is for sure arrived when you can buy a $75 vegetable...or is it a fruit??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous! I am the featured blog this week, hope you can drop by.

    Pumpkin Fun
    Have an enjoyable pumpkin-licious weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You hava a good group of pumpkins, here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pumpkin shots! I've never seen a jack-o-lantern hot air balloon. Fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't get enough of pumpkins this time of year! Fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE me some pumpkin pie!
    We had a really big pumpkin like that once. They start to collapse on themselves very quickly! big mess...

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for all the varieties of pumpkins. so fun and so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my site. Without your visits there would be no incentive to continue posting. So, having you here and reading your comments is the highlight of my day.

I regret that time does not always allow me to return visits to everyone who stops by, but, I will certainly do my best to get to everyone. I will definitely answer any questions you leave me.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.