Saturday, April 04, 2009

Photo Hunt --- Stripes


This weeks photo hunt challenge was stripes. I expected this to be a difficult assignment but actually the hard part became deciding which of the many photos I took was the best. Hope you like my choice.


The second shot gives you the location of the first. The local ice cream store. Visiting here used to be one of my secret guilty pleasures. A spot that I would have to sneak off to and hope that no one I knew would be around. I must confess that coming here has lost some of its pleasure since they added the "no sugar added" variety to the menu.

For some unexplained reason I get such a craving for one of those tall high piles of billowy soft-serve on a sugar cone with that perfect curl on top during the first warm days of spring and can hardly wait for those neon stripes signaling the shops awakening from it winter hiatus.

To join in the fun or just enjoy all of this weeks shots visithttp://tnchick.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my site. Without your visits there would be no incentive to continue posting. So, having you here and reading your comments is the highlight of my day.

I regret that time does not always allow me to return visits to everyone who stops by, but, I will certainly do my best to get to everyone. I will definitely answer any questions you leave me.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.