Sunday, May 20, 2012

Horse's Patoot

After my horse and penguin post last week, my blogging buddy Sallie at "Good Time Life" pointed out I was on a roll with the funny animal posts.  So, I'm going to take a chance by posting another animal.  Actually, this may be funny to some and off-color to the more prudish among us.   

If the city had not recently opened up a back entrance into our Wal-mart, to alleviate some of the traffic on the main drag, I would not have discovered this little creature.   Now I pass by this mailbox every time I go to Wal-mart.    


I'm sure that at some point in your life you have heard the unvarnished version of the expression " stick it where the sun don't shine."  It appears a letter carrier in town is doing just that each time he delivers the mail to this house. I'm going to call this mailbox a horse, but it could just as easily be a donkey.  Regardless of what you call this animal, the mail does seem to be placed in the animals backside.  


Cute, funny or off color this pony express box seems to have been in use for quite some time.  But, I'm sure it must raise a question in some minds about the folks that live there.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my site. Without your visits there would be no incentive to continue posting. So, having you here and reading your comments is the highlight of my day.

I regret that time does not always allow me to return visits to everyone who stops by, but, I will certainly do my best to get to everyone. I will definitely answer any questions you leave me.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.