Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Round's About

 Over at Tina's Tuesdays PicStory the featured theme this week is "Round".  This has given me the opportunity to dig out a few of my more unusual captures that would probably never see the light of day without my being able to add them to something special like this meme.  

Some old insulators being used as yard art 


 Thermometer found on the side of an old barn 


 Black Walnuts waiting to be shelled 


 View inside a row of old tires 


 Freshly cut tree stump 

That row of old tires used in the previous shot 


Hop on over to Tina's blog and check out what round items others have to share this week.  


Click the badge below to go join the fun.

*round - rund*





6 comments:

  1. Very interesting shots...nice to be able to show off some of those shots that we think are neat but don't fit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the shot inside the tires I could see that one hanging on the wall somewhere. Good job Rita!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like this shot also. It reminds me of a odd colored eye with the eyelid half closed.

      Delete
  3. I can't believe how flat that tree stump was cut. Usually you see more angle on one that big around. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your great round ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great "rounds"....challenges like this are always fun and interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my site. Without your visits there would be no incentive to continue posting. So, having you here and reading your comments is the highlight of my day.

I regret that time does not always allow me to return visits to everyone who stops by, but, I will certainly do my best to get to everyone. I will definitely answer any questions you leave me.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.