On my Friday Fences post last week I wrote about the problems I was having with the Jim Shore yard art I purchased last spring. To see the original post click here.
Since then I have been able to get the address of the Jim Shore Headquarters and I wrote them a letter. I will keep you posted on any results.
You will recognize this as the Jim Shore Sun photograph from the previous post.
Well, the Old Salt and I have been busy.
The Old Salt finally found the right adhesive and our sun is once again in one piece. We sat down together and repainted it, gave it a coat of clear varnish and rehung it in a shadier spot on the bare part of the fence. Only time will tell if the products we used will wear any better then those used by the company that manufactured this item. But, for now I have a bright new sun to enjoy on my back fence.