Saturday, November 20, 2010

Pink Saturday ----- Mr. and Mrs. Oinker

Well everyone, I messed up this week. I scheduled my Pink Saturday entry to auto post and somehow scheduled the wrong date. I apologize to anyone that stopped by to find my post missing.
__________________

A couple days ago I was delivering some family stuff to a cousin of mine and discovered this happy couple living under the shade tree in her front yard. I learned that her husband had made this lovely yard art along with several other items that I will be posting on the meme Yard Art Thursday. But, since these cuties were pink I decided to share them here.

I failed to ask if they had a name so I am going to call them Mr. and Mrs. Oinker.

I'm sure by now you have realized that they are made from old milk cans.

I am linking this post to Pink Saturday, hosted by Beverly at How Sweet the Sound.
To join in the fun or just visit the pink post of others visit Beverly and her friends at

4 comments:

  1. How cute is this couple-love the name and who wouldn't spy them -way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He did a great job. If they're made out of milk cans they must be pretty big. That is so cute and I loved your name for them. That curly tail is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are cute! Love your pinks! Happy Pink Saturday. Hey I'm having a giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is cute and made me smile!

    Sorry for the late visit- I think of busy Saturdays as a "Pink Weekend" since it takes me that long to visit everyone!

    Happy belated PS!

    In shoes we trust,
    Maggie Mae@
    "Do these shoes match this purse?"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my site. Without your visits there would be no incentive to continue posting. So, having you here and reading your comments is the highlight of my day.

I regret that time does not always allow me to return visits to everyone who stops by, but, I will certainly do my best to get to everyone. I will definitely answer any questions you leave me.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.