Saturday, November 20, 2010

Shadow shot Sunday --- Santa Fe

I had to go back into the archives for this weeks shadow shots. Both of these photos were taken last fall during our Last Hurrah trip out west, when we stopped in Santa Fe, New Mexico.

This great gate and its shadow were just off the courtyard of one of the old Catholic churches near the town square. The name of the church escapes me at present.

I captured the Old Salt and these great shadows on the sidewalk outside the Presbyterian Church just a few blocks form the church in the first shot.

I am linking this post to Shadow Shot Sunday. For more great shadow shots click the camera badge to visit Tracy and her friends over at Hey Harriet and join in the fun.

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous shadow shots, i really like them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shadow shots, well done. Love gthe first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had never seen anything on shadow shots. Really great pictures. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm bj and over from Pink Saturday. I read your comment that your scheduled post messed up. It has happened to me, too, so don't feel bad. :)

    Santa Fe is one of our very favorite places. It's so pretty and so romantic. I love it.

    I am signing up to follow..hope you will come by my place sometime. I'm a grandmother of 10 and we have 1 little great grandgirl. Sooo, come on over and let's talk grands. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous shots!

    My shadow shot, please come by when you have a chance.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my site. Without your visits there would be no incentive to continue posting. So, having you here and reading your comments is the highlight of my day.

I regret that time does not always allow me to return visits to everyone who stops by, but, I will certainly do my best to get to everyone. I will definitely answer any questions you leave me.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.