Monday, July 20, 2009

Mellow Yellow Monday --- bits of yellow

MellowYellowMondayBadge Welcome to Mellow Yellow Monday.

This week I have some touches of yellow. First is the twin granddaughters of one of my first cousins. Does that make them my third cousins or my first cousins twice removed? I can never keep that straight. Regardless, I snapped this shot at the hotel pool during our last visit to their city.



While babysitting my nieces we took them to see a movie. The Old Salt purchased each girl a bag of popcorn almost as big as they were. And, look at those sodas he is holding in the background. Needless to say we had plenty left over.


To join the fun or just enjoy all the mellow yellow shots visit
http://mellowyellowmonday.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Happy mellow yellow monday.Those are lovely yellow pics and such sweet kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow water wings
    keep young swimmers from drowning
    in the hotel pool.

    My Mellow Yellow Shots

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my site. Without your visits there would be no incentive to continue posting. So, having you here and reading your comments is the highlight of my day.

I regret that time does not always allow me to return visits to everyone who stops by, but, I will certainly do my best to get to everyone. I will definitely answer any questions you leave me.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.