Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Watery Wednesday #43



To quote 2SWEETNSAXY the host for Watery Wednesday "It's time for Watery Wednesday! Dowse my eyes with those water shots!"

I recently visited my brother's cabin on Table Rock lake in the Missouri Ozarks. My brother had a new speed boat and these shots were all taken when he took us for a ride. The first two shots are of the wake behind the boat.




My brother's cabin is located in the small town of Shell Knob. In the next shot the pointy mountain in the background is the Knob for which the town is named.


I got this next shot when we passed a flock of geese.



For more refreshing water shots or to join the fun visit Watery Wednesday at http://waterywednesday.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Howdy
    Thanks for leaving the sweet comment on my blog :)
    I do love real old fashioned letters .
    While I could not live without modern technology I do miss gettting snail mail.
    I love all the water photos these are fabulous.
    A great place to be on a hot day.
    I felt better just looking at them.
    Thank you for sharing you cool adventure !
    Have a wonderful rest of the week.
    Happy Trails

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Canada geese are becoming permanent residents all over the US now. We have a huge contingency that never leaves the Virginia Beach area. Beautiful shots.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my site. Without your visits there would be no incentive to continue posting. So, having you here and reading your comments is the highlight of my day.

I regret that time does not always allow me to return visits to everyone who stops by, but, I will certainly do my best to get to everyone. I will definitely answer any questions you leave me.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.