Friday, July 10, 2009

purple passion # 12



Boliyou hosts Purple Photo Passion. Like me, she knows that purple is an exclusive color, mystical in quality, blending the two extremes of the spectrum, red and blue. Traditionally, purple represents splendor, dignity, royalty, rank and wealth.

Purple is a unique color, and it is truly a unique individual who holds it dear. Are you a purple person? If so join Boliyou and other members of the purple sisterhood (guys also welcome) by posting your purple photos here.

When visiting the local hardware store the other day I happened on this purple adirondack chair for sale.



This lovely basket of purple petunias was hanging on the boarding dock of the Tom Sawyer River Cruise at the St. Louis Riverfront.


During my first trip to San Diego I was surprised to find this purple plant growing on all the slopes. In January no less. I learned it is an ice plant. Boy, how I wish it would grow here in the mid-west.


To visit or join the the other members of the Purple Sisterhood click here

2 comments:

  1. Such great finds! I love the Adirondack chair. It would really add a splash to a deck, porch or yard.

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita where did you find it, and do you still have the UPC#? I can't make it out, but it's just the thing I've been looking for, especially in purple.....and at that price, what a steal!
    Please drop me an email and let me know......I'd love to get a couple for my birthday, which arrives in two weeks, thanks!
    siouxmack@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my site. Without your visits there would be no incentive to continue posting. So, having you here and reading your comments is the highlight of my day.

I regret that time does not always allow me to return visits to everyone who stops by, but, I will certainly do my best to get to everyone. I will definitely answer any questions you leave me.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.