Saturday, July 11, 2009

Shadow Shot Sunday ---# 60

Sunday has arrived and brings with it the chance to play the shadow game with Hey Harriet. I must admit that I have not captured very many original outdoor shadows lately. So I am going indoors for this weeks entry.

I love crystal items and have a very nice crystal lamp that sits in the corner of our living room. We keep a small watt bulb in it and it burns 24/7 as a night light. I have included two shots of the lamp. One in day light and one taken at night. Same lamp, same bulb but night fall completely changes both the shadows and the glow from the lamp.





Have a great week everyone. For more great shadow shots click the camera badge to visit Hey Harriet and join in the fun.

3 comments:

  1. What marvelous shadow shots! Really delightful, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh that's pretty! Thanks so much for your comments - yes...we can't believe that we work together sometimes....when we were growing up we hated each other!! Maybe we got it all out of our systems! Love the idea of a father that was an auctioneer...that would be heavenly!!
    Have a great week!
    Karla & Karrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely light and shadows reflected in your delightful photo ;--)
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my site. Without your visits there would be no incentive to continue posting. So, having you here and reading your comments is the highlight of my day.

I regret that time does not always allow me to return visits to everyone who stops by, but, I will certainly do my best to get to everyone. I will definitely answer any questions you leave me.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.