Sunday, August 16, 2009

Color Carnival #15 --- striped umbrellas

Sunday is the day we join Martha and all of her friends at Color Carnival, the meme that lets us celebrate all the colors of the rainbow.

This is the time of year when many of the churches in our area have picnics. Today we went to a picnic at my brother's church, and I was delighted to find bright umbrellas scattered around the church grounds. Perfect for Color Carnival.





To join the fun or to check out all the colorful entries of other players, visit Martha and her friends at http://colorcarnivalmeme.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. How pretty! Those umbrellas make everything look so festive! Perfect shots for the Color Carnival!
    Have a great week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw those same unbrellas at Meramec Caverns and thought about this meme;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are perfect shots for the CC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so colorful and sure to brighten up anyone day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful umbrella shots ... definitely colorful. Methinks I'd like to HAVE an umbrella like those.
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my site. Without your visits there would be no incentive to continue posting. So, having you here and reading your comments is the highlight of my day.

I regret that time does not always allow me to return visits to everyone who stops by, but, I will certainly do my best to get to everyone. I will definitely answer any questions you leave me.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.