Sunday, August 02, 2009

Color Carnival --- giant marbles

Color Carnival is that great and not so little meme hosted by Martha of Menagerie. It is the day we are allowed to post photos that use all the crayons in the box.

I posted a cute little story on Pink Saturday recently about how The Old Salt and I got beat by a seven year old using a hot pink bowling ball. This next photo was taken that same day. It shows all the bright colored balls that we were using sitting on the ball return. Do you think that green ball looks like a watermelon? I sure did when picking it out.


I captured this very inviting lemonade stand on the riverfront during a recent trip to the Gateway Arch in St. Louis.


To join the fun or to check out all the colorful entries of other players, visit Martha and her friends at http://colorcarnivalmeme.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. The green one sure does look like a watermelon! I especially love the color of the blue one. Neat lemonade stand too. Thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos and your pictures make me smile! Thank you so much for your visit to my blog also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lemonade stand, so bright and colorful. My post is here

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would definitely pick the pink one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very colorful bowling balls, not just black ones anymore.... and yes it does look like a watermelon.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my site. Without your visits there would be no incentive to continue posting. So, having you here and reading your comments is the highlight of my day.

I regret that time does not always allow me to return visits to everyone who stops by, but, I will certainly do my best to get to everyone. I will definitely answer any questions you leave me.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.