Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ruby Tuesday --- The doctor's flowers

Welcome to Ruby Tuesday the day we show off our photos that contain some red.

The Old Salt took this first shot of me admiring this patch of Hibiscus (I hope I got that right) that we discovered growing in the median of the parking lot at a medical building we visited recently. Have to admit I have never seen anything like them.



I captured this old barn during our drive in the country last Saturday. I have a thing for old barns and photograph everyone I see. I have to admit this one is in the best shape of any I have seen recently. It had a fresh coat of paint in fact.



Have a great week everyone and for more things red, or to join the fun visit Ruby Tuesday at WORK Of THE POET

5 comments:

  1. Both are MARVELOUS 'rubies' for Tuesday!
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  2. the barn door is really striking!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great barn. The door jumps at you. Your song made me smile.HRT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your photos highlighting red, especially the old barn. I have a photo of an old pump house for my Ruby Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scarlet hibiscus,
    you flaunt your showy garments
    so seductively!

    My Ruby Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my site. Without your visits there would be no incentive to continue posting. So, having you here and reading your comments is the highlight of my day.

I regret that time does not always allow me to return visits to everyone who stops by, but, I will certainly do my best to get to everyone. I will definitely answer any questions you leave me.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.